FictionDose is an active platform for downloading free eBooks. The main objective of our website is to provide a high-quality fast-speed downloading service with a user-friendly environment without registration and other hectic procedures. For this purpose, we collect books from the online world and put them on our high-speed Linux servers to provide excellent downloading speed along with a completely unique handwritten description. In case if you find any copyrighted file or book on our server and you want to remove it, simply inform us with solid written proofs and evidence. We will immediately take action and remove your files or books within 1 business day after your submission of the DMCA complaint. The following requirements should exist in your copyright infringement claim:
- Valid Email Address
- Identity and proof of the owner
- Links and screenshots of the copyrighted material
Send us your copyright infringement claim at [email protected] with this info and we will come to you within 1 business day.
- fictiondose.com is in compliance with 17 U.S.C. § 512 and the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”). It is our policy to respond to any infringement notices and take appropriate actions under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) and other applicable intellectual property laws.
- fictiondose.com is not related in any way with uploads you find here, it only automatically gathers (by using search engines, such as Google and others) links posted by other people/servers. The materials here are for educational purposes only and SHOULD BE VIEWED ONLY. If you download any files to view them, you agree to delete them within a 24 hour period. It is strictly recommended to buy the products from the original owner/publisher of these products.
- If your copyrighted material has been posted on fictiondose.com or if links to your copyrighted material are returned through our search engine and you want this material removed, you must provide a written communication that details the information listed in the following section. Please be aware that you will be liable for damages (including costs and attorneys’ fees) if you misrepresent information listed on our site that is infringing on your copyrights. We suggest that you first contact an attorney for legal assistance on this matter.
- The following elements must be included in your copyright infringement claim
- Provide evidence of the authorized person to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Provide sufficient contact information so that we may contact you. You must also include a valid email address.
- You must identify in sufficient detail the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed and including at least one search term under which the material appears in fictiondose.com’ search results.
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Must be signed by the authorized person to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly being infringed.